The ergonomic chair helps you to stay healthy
There are a variety of chairs available in the market but, all of them may not fall under the category of ergonomic. For working comfortably in offices you need to have a support of chair that is adjustable to the way you work and the needs of your body. In today’s world people are exposed to sitting. We are spending a lot of our time sitting either at home or office. Hence, it is important that we follow good seating practices. Poor or bad seating practices may have negative impact on your body. Poor seating may exert pressure on the spine or may lead to reduction in blood flow. Healthy Ergonomic chair [เก้าอี้ ทํา งาน เพื่อ สุขภาพ, which is term ina Thai] is a solution to this kind of happenings.
Features of an Ergonomic chair
- Height adjustment: An ergonomic chair offers you the ability to adjust the height of the chair. You attain right height of chair when your knees are a little lower than your hip and your feet are resting on the floor.
- Back rest height adjustment: Ergonomic chairs allow you to adjust the height of the back of your chair. It helps to position the back cushion in a manner that gives optimal back support.
- Swivel base: These chairs are rotatable, i.e., you can turn around even while sitting.
Benefits of using an ergonomic chair
- It is designed in a manner that gives support to your back and neck which minimizes the risk of spraining shoulders and neck.
- It offers comfort to the person sitting on the chair. As it is flexible in design, it eliminates the uneasiness of sitting in a stiff position.
- These types of chairs minimize the risk of back pain as it is designed to offer support to your backbone.