Renew Environments Without Spending A Lot
There’s no way: when the walls are very old or stained, the way out is to renew the painting. However, ink and labor weigh in on the budget. Because of this, it is necessary to do price and quality research to purchase good and cheap house paint ( สี ทา บ้าน which is the term in Thai). In addition, if you are going to roll up your sleeves to paint the property without hiring anyone, it is good to understand some concepts. See below:
Acrylic (easier to clean), PVA (water-soluble and ideal for indoor environments), oil-based (multipurpose and good finish), synthetic enamel (suitable for outdoor areas), and epoxy (ideal for floors).
Used for large areas, the most common ones are low wool (indicated for PVA and acrylic paints), foam (for synthetic enamel, based on oil and varnish), and rubber (for effects and textures).
They are used for small areas to finish the finishing, the most common being black bristles (detail painting), gray bristles (ideal for water-based paints), and white bristles (for applying varnish and enamel paint).
In addition, it is necessary to buy other materials, such as masking tape, canvas, and sandpaper. Therefore, the idea is to do price research and take advantage of the promotions.
Here Are The Step By Step To Paint Your House
After buying all the material, it’s time to start painting and renovating the home. But, first of all, see the step by step.
- separate old and damaged clothing;
- sand the place to be painted and remove all the dust;
- pass the masking tape around the area to be painted;
- before painting, correct the imperfections (if necessary, use putty or plaster to level), wait for it to dry, and sand again;
- pass the sealer according to the recommended dilution;
- after the sealer has dried, open the paint and stir it well, then dilute it in water according to the manufacturer’s instructions in a proper container;
- now it’s time to start painting, starting around the surroundings and then on to the rest of the surface;
- slide the roller on the wall from top to bottom and then right afterward;
- let it dry for at least four hours;
- repeat the entire painting process during the second coat. Then, wait to dry for four hours and, who knows, the next day, apply the third coat.
Finally, be sure to check the result using a flashlight to identify the imperfections and correct them. Therefore, use the brush for finishing small areas.